18 Temmuz 2009 Cumartesi

...

ayrılığın en güzel yanı, kavuşma faslı. inşallah yine kavuşmak dileklerimle...

kavuşuncaya dek, Dawson's Creek'ten şu sahne kalsın aklımızda. Dawson ve Joey, birlikte Age of Innocence (Masumiyet Çağı) filmini seyretmekteler. Dawson, film bitmeden televizyonu kapatır.

Joey: Hey there, abrupt?

Dawson: I've had enough unrequited love for one evening, okay? It's... it's too torturous.

Joey: I wonder what sick part of me thrives on movies with these kinds of love stories.

Dawson: The ones that end unhappily?

Joey: No. The kinds that never really end. I mean, think about it. To continue loving somebody even though there's no chance of that love ever thriving... that's romance.

Dawson: That is tragedy.

Joey: Not all love stories have a built in happy ending, Dawson.

Dawson: But why revel in the ones that don't?

Joey: I'm sorry...sad stories are just more powerful... I prefer them.

Dawson: Well, then do you think that...

(Dawson thinks. Joey looks at him.)

Joey: Speak.

Dawson: Do you think that that kind of a preference has an affect on your own love story?

Joey: It absolutely does.

Dawson: And that doesn't worry you?

Joey: No. Because the effect is positive. It's movies like these that remind me of how unmovable and powerful love can be.

Dawson: But they don't end happily. I mean, Daniel Day Lewis never gets Michelle Pfeiffer.

Joey: It's not their fault! It's just the circumstances.

Dawson: But what good is their love if it's not strong enough to overcome those circumstances?

Joey: Because in spite of the circumstances... they never stop loving.

Dawson: So tell me, Joey Potter...

Joey: Hmm?

Dawson: (sincerely) Will you always love me? No matter what the circumstances?

(Joey smiles and kisses him.)

Joey: It doesn't matter. We get the happy ending.

1 yorum:

tavsan dedi ki...

cok guzelmis, sagol. ve eternal sunshine da; buna uygun gercekten; gerci orada happy ending var bence; ya da no matter what I don't give up turu birsey. :)
gitme, gidersen de cabuk gel!